Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nation and the World

Dear Aligarians ASMK

I wish to thank my teacher Prof Aftab Zaidi sahib and Janab Syed
Hamid sahib, I.A.S. for fulfilling their promise so quickly to
create a website for their magazine, Nation and the World. I never
though of in my wildest dreams that they will do it so soon and so
beautifully. The layout and the content are excellent. What a great
start with the articles from the eminent journalists of India like
Khushwant Singh, Kuldeep Nayer, Seema Mustafa etc. Here is their
web address:

http://www.nationandtheworld.com/Default.aspx

I hope the remaining pages (links) like Subscription, Contacts etc
would be constructed and be functional as soon as possible.

Suggestions or subscription requests may be sent to:
nation_world@rediffmail.com

Congratulations once again.

Kindest Regards.
Ahtasham Rizvi
M.Sc.,76, M.L.S.
Toronto, Canada

AMU Network's messages may be forwarded to other newsgroups and e-mailed to others, provided that they are not edited, and author name, and URL http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AMUNetwork/ are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment